I’ve just recently joined this meme ’cause it sounds a lot of fun. Plus a lot of my blogger friends joined in so I’ll do my best to update this every Sunday of the week. 😀
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
We have undergone APE or Annual Physical Exam as part of being employed and to make sure that we are still fit to work as per company policy last Thursday. I hate the idea. Especially the lab part and the actual physical exam. I understand this is for my own good, but can you imagine someone else checking your breast for lumps and sticking a finger right up your ass? Sorry for the language. I felt so violated. LOL! My arm where the nurse took blood sample is still bruised after two days. I don’t have a clue, but somehow I think she doesn’t know what she’s doing. It hurts pretty bad. I’m really glad I survived it and it’s an annual thing.
Last Week On The Blog
- Newly Owned to Read! #3
- Teaser Tuesday #11: Stolen SongBird (The Malediction Trilogy #1)
- Book Cover Reveal: The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2)
- Waiting on Wednesday #17: Snow Like Ashes
- Book Review: Stolen SongBird (The Malediction Trilogy #1)
Next Week On The Blog
- Book Cover Reveal: Will check for recent updates
- Teaser Tuesday #12: Gates of Thread and Stone
- Waiting on Wednesday #18: Secret! 🙂
- Book Review: Gates of Thread and Stone (If work will be tolerable and I’ll be able to finish this in a snap. Fingers crossed)
- Hopefully starts a new read 🙂
Currently Reading #21
In the Labyrinth, we had a saying: keep silent, keep still, keep safe.
In a city of walls and secrets, where only one man is supposed to possess magic, seventeen-year-old Kai struggles to keep hidden her own secret—she can manipulate the threads of time. When Kai was eight, she was found by Reev on the riverbank, and her “brother” has taken care of her ever since. Kai doesn’t know where her ability comes from—or where she came from. All that matters is that she and Reev stay together, and maybe one day move out of the freight container they call home, away from the metal walls of the Labyrinth. Kai’s only friend is Avan, the shopkeeper’s son with the scandalous reputation that both frightens and intrigues her.
Then Reev disappears. When keeping silent and safe means losing him forever, Kai vows to do whatever it takes to find him. She will leave the only home she’s ever known and risk getting caught up in a revolution centuries in the making. But to save Reev, Kai must unravel the threads of her past and face shocking truths about her brother, her friendship with Avan, and her unique power.
I will have a separate post for this if I’ll have time so everything on my blog would be uniform. Hihi! My apologies. I’m OC like that. 😀
Around the Blogosphere
I want to have this part dedicated to book lovers I’m following 🙂
- Why I’ve been Absent by Should Be Reading
- The Sending (The Obernewtyn Chronicles #6) by Live. Laugh. Read
- Hoarders, Book Edition: Episode 121 by Joyous Reads
- So.. this just happened by Romance Novels For the Beach
- It’s a Survival Showdown! A Hidden Element by Donna Galanti – Tour and Giveaway by FuOnlyKnew
My Recent Haul
I have no recent hauls this week since I still have tons to sort out, read and post a review of. Just check my haul last week. It’s awesome: Newly Owned to Read! #3Linking this up with Stacking the Shelves