I GOT NOMINATED! 😀
Thanks for nominating me Carole of Carole’s Random Life
Of course, there are rules…
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions that you have been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
Here are the questions from Carole’s blog:
1. What is your favorite book?
Hmm.. I can’t really tell ’cause I have a lot of books or series that I could consider my favorite. Okay. I think, I really need to choose so I’ll settle with CRESS (The Lunar Chronicles #3)
2. Approximately, how many books do you currently own?
I really lost count. 300 to 400+ I think. 🙂
3. Do you enjoy re-reading books?
Yeah. Especially those series that I got a hard time moving on when I’ve finally realized the series has come to an end.
4. What is the worst book that you ever read?
I’m sorry, but I have to be brutally honest with this. I hate The Evolution of Mara Dyer.
5. When you are not enjoying a book do you stop reading or do you feel the need to finish it no matter what?
I feel the need to finish it. I usually give chances since there are books that eventually got better on the last couple of chapters. I know some.
6. Do you feel like you must read the book before seeing the movie?
There are times that I would want to watch the movies first because of what I’ve experienced with the Harry Potter series. I feel the movies didn’t give justice on how incredible the books are so I figured that if I had watched the movies first then read the book, I wouldn’t be that disappointed.
7. Do you like to watch TV? What is your favorite show?
I rarely watch TV due to my crazy schedule at work. Sigh. I’m a loser 😀
8. Do you like to read several books at the same time?
OMG. I’m doing this all the time. 😀
9. Who is your favorite author?
Rick Riordan. I love the humor on his books. I love him ♥
10. Approximately how many books do you read every year?
Oh. I really don’t know. No idea now. Before, I used to read two hundred more or less. Sadly, this year since I’m so busy with a LOT of things, I can only read one to two books per week. Really disappointing.
Here are my Nominations:
Claudia of This is my Soul Called Life
Elizabeth of Silver Reviews
Kimberly of Over the Bookshelf
Sharon of Sharon’s Book Nook
Lexxie of (un)Conventional Book Views
Laurel of Creative Journey
Anne of My Head is Full of Books
Emz of Icy Cold Reads
Constanze of Taraxacum
Aarati of The La La Land of Books
Here are my Questions:
Who’s your favorite book blogger(s)?
Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
Book turned Movie you like best?
A book character you really love and why?
Best series you’ve ever read?
A book character that you see yourself to?
Favorite book villain?
Author(s) you’ve met?
A book that you’ve stayed late to finish?
1st book giveaway you’ve won?
Yay! I’ve enjoyed doing this. Hoping the bloggers I nominated will enjoy this too 😀