Emalie of the Book Gatherer nominated me on this. I’m so flattered though I don’t think I have a lovely blog, but thank you babe! 😀 I’m feeling extra creative today so I’ve made this button just for this tag. Isn’t it cute? 😉
So here’s how it works:
-link the person who nominated you
-blog the rules and present the award
-write 7 facts about you
-nominate 7 other bloggers
Seven Facts About Me
1. I hate airplane rides. I prefer taking a ship, ferry or anything afloat. Why? ‘Cause I’m Poseidon’s daughter so I’m Percy’s sister. Kidding 🙂 Simple. When the airplane decided to crash.. I can’t fly. When the ship decided to sink.. Hell Yeah! I can swim. Olympic Athlete Style. Hahaha! I think that’s a pretty basic logic.
2. I prefer flops than wearing shoes. It’s a good thing that I’m living in a tropical country or that would be a problem. I don’t even have heels, but I have a total of more or less 50 flops and still counting. Can’t have enough. 🙂
3. Can’t sleep without a blanket wrap around my legs. I don’t care if it’s 50 degrees outside, but I’m not sleeping without it.
4. Porcelain dolls are a No! No! They look real and scary. It feels like it’s observing or following whatever I’m doing. I even cried when I found one at my Aunt’s old house. It’s so creepy! So if you want me to hate you forever, send one.
5. Allergic to furs, especially cats so I prefer loving Hello Kitty. No furs and oh co cute! I have a small collection of Hello Kitty stuff BTW. 🙂
6. I used to write love novels in 6th Grade. When I realized I still got them, I almost screamed in humiliation and there they went to the trash. I can’t believe I wrote them. So incredibly horrible!
7. I just recently learned how to cook. Imagine living my life with take outs before. So unhealthy. I enjoy experimenting new recipes or doing old ones with a twist. My husband’s always the victim of my scary taste tests. He would say it’s good then spew without me looking. (OMG! True love!) Of course I knew. When I tried to eat it? I spewed too. Hahahaha! 😀
Here are my nominations
Claudia of This is my Soul Called Life
Lexxie of Unconventional Book Views
Jorie of Jorie’s Reads
Diana of Brilliantly Novel
Alysia of My Little Pocketbooks
Lori of Romancing the Dark Side
Naomi of Nomis Paranormal Palace
I had fun and I hope my nominees will have fun too.
I would love to know more about you guys and hoping to be one of your FBFs. 🙂