I GOT NOMINATED! 😀
Thanks for nominating me Camille of TheGirlMeetsBooks
1. Who’s your current book boyfriend? — This would definitely be Prince Theron of Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I still can’t find any fan art of him, but this is most likely how he looks like..
“Same tall build, same golden hair, same dark-brown eyes. But this man isn’t old enough to have gray in his hair; he’s only a few years older than me, and his skin is smooth, sporting just a patch pf stubble on his chin. He’s much more handsome than Noam too, not quite as harsh, like he’s more apt to sing a ballad than lead a kingdom.”
–Lady Meira of the Winter Kingdom
(Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch)
2. What was your favorite read for 2014? — I can’t pick one so I’ve listed the first eight books that came to mind. I love love love these books! Let the photo do the talking. 🙂
3. What is your favorite romance trope, if any? — I would say it’s Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2) by Jennifer Armentrout. This is on the Romance genre too, I believe and this book has a lot of romantic feels on it. A riot of emotions you could actually paint a canvas of abstract.
4. Which book from your favorites pile do you recommend the most? — You can read my review so you would know why: Book Review: Snow Like Ashes 😀
5. What’s your favorite color? — I go for Peach and Pink (As per my blog’s color scheme Ü )
6. Pick a book from your bookshelf with that same color. Which one is it? — I think Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins would be close enough. I haven’t read it though. Teehee 😉
7. What is your favorite series at the moment, if any? — Definitely this..
8. Which of the four elements are you (earth, wind, water, fire) and why? — I think water ’cause I seriously believe that I’m a mermaid in my past life. I’ve always wanted to be a mermaid when I grow up. Plus, I want to be Percy’s sister. Lol! I’m an excellent swimmer kidding aside. 😀
9. If you could have a drink or coffee or tea with one author, either living or dead, who would it be? — J.K. Rowling. I remember Claudia told me that J.K. Rowling is scary, but that’s the thing. I might be very careful with my questions for her or she’ll Avadra Kedavra me to oblivion. Hahaha!
10. What is your most anticipated book this 2015? — This is so many to mention, but I’m dying to read Fairest and Winter by Marissa Meyer. If I could beg her to give me an ARC, I would. Seriously.