The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
It has been a slow week. Still busy at work, but I’ve spent my spare time reading a couple of chapters from my current read and mostly playing Clash of Clans. I’m so addicted. You can Google it if you’re not familiar. It’s kind of complicated to explain the specifics. Lol! Though my current read seems interesting, I still feel that my blogging week is not that good. See for yourself. I only have scheduled posts posted this week and I can’t seem to collect my thoughts when I was doing my review of Siege and Storm. Anyway, I’m so excited for Wednesday. Aunt arrived from the US and Mom’s back from her Thailand trip so we’ll have our annual family gathering in Subic, Zambales on Thursday. We’ll be leaving Manila on Wednesday night though to avoid the insufferable traffic of the metro. I’m so excited to be out of the city and see greens and swim to blues finally. There goes my week. How’s yours? 😀
Last Week On The Blog
- My Week in a Wrapped #21
- Teaser Tuesday #32: Siege and Storm (Grisha #2)
- Waiting on Wednesday #38: The Wicked Will Rise
- Book Blogger Hop: February 20th – 26th
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning : Ruin and Rising
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- Book Review: Siege and Storm (Grisha #2)
Next Week On The Blog
- Will check for recent updates for books I want
- Teaser Tuesday #33: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Waiting on Wednesday #36: Still checking my Wish List
- Book Review: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning: This will be on a new read
- Book Blogger Hop (February 27th – March 5th )
- Weekly Photo Challenge (A new theme)
Name: Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3)
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Number of Pages: 417 pages in Hardcover
Published: June 4th 2013
by Henry Holt and Co.
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance, Paranormal
The capital has fallen.
The Darkling rules Ravka from his shadow throne. Now the nation’s fate rests with a broken Sun Summoner, a disgraced tracker, and the shattered remnants of a once-great magical army. Deep in an ancient network of tunnels and caverns, a weakened Alina must submit to the dubious protection of the Apparat and the zealots who worship her as a Saint. Yet her plans lie elsewhere, with the hunt for the elusive firebird and the hope that an outlaw prince still survives. Alina will have to forge new alliances and put aside old rivalries as she and Mal race to find the last of Morozova’s amplifiers. But as she begins to unravel the Darkling’s secrets, she reveals a past that will forever alter her understanding of the bond they share and the power she wields. The firebird is the one thing that stands between Ravka and destruction—and claiming it could cost Alina the very future she’s fighting for.
Around the Blogosphere
I want to have this part dedicated to book lovers I’m following 🙂
- Book Blogger Love-a-thon: One Can Only Quote by April of Between pages
- Book Review : War Kids by H.J. Lawson by kath of The Last Reader
- ATLANTIA by Ally Condie [Review] by Ashley of This Nerdy Gal
- Stranger Child – Rachel Abbott by Cleo of Cleopatra Loves Books
- Susan Reviews: Best of the Very Best Challenge (6) by Reading Underground
Newly Owned to Read
I also got another notice from the PO for a new book.
I’m just not sure which book it is and I can’t seem to find time to drop by to claim it yet.
Do you have a Sunday Post too? Please leave your links on the comment box.
Linking this up with Stacking the Shelves