The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
So it’s been a very busy and fun week for me without having time to read or blog. I didn’t get to hoard books as usual too. As you have noticed, I haven’t finished Ruin and Rising. I’ll probably post the review next week. I still have an out-of-town hangover. Lol! I’ve been out of town and really had a blast. So happy that I got to spend some quality time with the whole clan. It’s my Mom’s 50th birthday and my Hubby and I celebrated our 88th month together. Yay! 😀 I’m thinking of posting a separate blog about our trip ’cause I don’t want to photo dump this weekly wrap. What do you think? 😀 You can check my Instagram: nyzexxix account for some of the photos and here’s a sample:
The place is so beautiful and so poster worthy that I didn’t want to leave. How’s your week? 😀
Last Week On The Blog
- My Week in a Wrapped #22
- Teaser Tuesday #33: Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3)
- Waiting on Wednesday #39: Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn #1)
- Book Update & Giveaway: End of Days by Susan Ee
- Book Blogger Hop: February 27th – March 5th
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Reward
- Versatile Blogger Award!
- March Random Reads 2015
Next Week On The Blog
- Will check for recent updates for books I want
- Book Review: Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Currently Reading: Invaded by Melissa Landers
- Teaser Tuesday #34: Invaded by Melissa Landers
- Waiting on Wednesday #36: Still checking my Wish List
- Book Review:Invaded by Melissa Landers (Hopefully 😀 )
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning: This will be on a new read
- Book Blogger Hop (March 6th-12th )
- Weekly Photo Challenge (A new theme)
Name: Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3)
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Number of Pages: 417 pages in Hardcover
Published: June 4th 2013
by Henry Holt and Co.
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance, Paranormal
The capital has fallen.
The Darkling rules Ravka from his shadow throne. Now the nation’s fate rests with a broken Sun Summoner, a disgraced tracker, and the shattered remnants of a once-great magical army. Deep in an ancient network of tunnels and caverns, a weakened Alina must submit to the dubious protection of the Apparat and the zealots who worship her as a Saint. Yet her plans lie elsewhere, with the hunt for the elusive firebird and the hope that an outlaw prince still survives. Alina will have to forge new alliances and put aside old rivalries as she and Mal race to find the last of Morozova’s amplifiers. But as she begins to unravel the Darkling’s secrets, she reveals a past that will forever alter her understanding of the bond they share and the power she wields. The firebird is the one thing that stands between Ravka and destruction—and claiming it could cost Alina the very future she’s fighting for.
Around the Blogosphere
I want to have this part dedicated to book lovers I’m following 🙂
- Review: One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva by Lola of Hit or Miss Books
- Review of Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick by kAli of Ali’s Reviews and More
- Monthly Recap: February ’15 by Amber of YA Indulgences
- #YearofHappy – I’m gonna pop some tags by Stef of Caught Read Handed
- Blogging 101: Set Yourself Up For Success by Michelle of The Daily Post
Newly Owned to Read
I don’t have anything new this week and I still haven’t
claim the book from the PO. Lol! 😀
Do you have a Sunday Post too? Please leave your links on the comment box.
Linking this up with Stacking the Shelves