Is there one book you will NEVER forget?
This one is a no-brainer. It’s of course, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. That’s where I’ve met the boy who made me fall in love with reading more (aside from Dr. Seuss of course) and made me shift from contemporary to the fantasy genre. Also learned some important life values after reading the entire series. Here’s some of them:
1. Love is the greatest power of all.
2. With friends you can do anything. Even the impossible.
3. Judging people won’t do you any good.
4. Your future depends on your own choices.
5. One must never forget what it was like to be young.
I so loved this series and I’ll probably read this as a bedtime story for my future grandsons/daughters so they would also learn and apply those life values when they grow up. Such an amazing series that I would consider rereading as long as I’m able to read. 😀