The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
As you may have noticed, I haven’t finished Coral and Bone. It was.. It was.. Okay. I’ll save my thoughts for my review next week. Anyway, Happy Easter everyone! For Filipinos, the Lenten season is pretty much a big deal since most are religious by nature. The majority was in a long weekend vacation because of this. Some went swimming out-of-town, some just spent quality time at home with their families and some did their yearly “Panata” or personal vows. Not for me since I still need to work during the whole holiday. Sigh. “Panata” includes doing the “Visita Iglesia” or Church Visit where people are visiting up to 14 churches the whole day. Others prefer to do the Pilgrims “Alay-Lakad” where they visit the 14 Stations of the Cross on foot. I used to join the “Alay-Lakad” and mind you it’s a 16-kilometer walk. After that, the feeling is so refreshing though it’s really tiring. I think it was four years ago when I last joined in. Others would go extreme such as being crucified and whipping themselves to repent. Well, I’ve spent my whole week working so I guess that’s it for me.
How’s your week? Found some Easter Eggs yet? 😀
Last Week On The Blog
- My Week in a Wrapped #27
- Nyze’s Happy Tummy #2
- Teaser Tuesday #38: Coral & Bone
- Waiting on Wednesday #44: Crimson Bound
- April Random Reads 2015
- Top 5 Best Book Covers: April 2015
- A.G. Howard revealed Splintered series companion!
- Book Blogger Hop: April 3rd – 9th
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning :
Danny Dirks and the Heir of Pendragon
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Blur
Next Week On The Blog
- Will check for recent updates for books I want
- Teaser Tuesday #38: Danny Dirks and the Heir of Pendragon
- Waiting on Wednesday #43: Still checking my Wish List
- Book Review: Coral & Bone
- Book Review: Danny Dirks and the Heir of Pendragon
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning: The Younger Gods
- Book Blogger Hop (Apr 10th – Apr 16th )
- Weekly Photo Challenge (A new theme)
Name: Danny Dirks and the Heir of Pendragon
Author: S.A. Mulraney
Number of Pages: 278 pages in EBook
Published: September 1st 2014 by Scott Mulraney
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Fiction
Danny Dirks wants nothing more than to play baseball in his father’s orchard now that school is out, but he’s finding out that he is no ordinary boy. With the approach of his fifteenth birthday, Danny’s begun hearing voices and seeing visions of his dead mother. He’s also fairly certain that the cute girl next door is really a shape-shifting dragon. All of these things lead Danny to the discovery that he is the heir of the legendary Arthur Pendragon and the linchpin in a pact established between man and dragon centuries ago. Now, rogue dragons threaten that pact and the peace that comes with it. They aim to reopen the portal through which they originally came to Earth in order to bring back a rebel dragon army. It’s up to Danny to learn to channel the power that is Excalibur and, with his new friends, prevent the portal from being opened.
Around the Blogosphere
I want to have this part dedicated to book lovers I’m following 🙂
- Female Empowerment and Literature by Batool of Batool’s Book Feels
- March Re-cap: Wacky, weird and wonderful! by Sarah of What Sarah Read
- To Professor, With Love by Linda Kage Review by Nicole of The Reading Rebel
- REVIEW: THE DENIM BLUE SEA, BY JOANNE DEMAIO by Laurel of Serendipity
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares: Book Review by Jasmine of These Paper Words
Newly Owned to Read
Do you have a Sunday Post too? Please leave your links on the comment box.
Linking this up with Stacking the Shelves