The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
This is my first Sunday Post for 2015! Yay! Well, our New Year celebration was a blast. Spent it with the whole family again and it was a lot of fun. A lot of firecrackers, confetti, food, laughter and a whole lot of hugs and kisses from a lot of visiting relatives. Reunited with a bunch of childhood friends too since we spent the New Year’s eve at my parents’ place where I grow up. Partied till two in the morning and got up so late the following day. Lol! Also keeping my fingers crossed so I can keep my resolutions this year. How did you celebrate your New Year’s Eve? Was it fun and do you have any New Year’s Resolutions to keep too? I’ve also changed my blog’s header and background. How do you find it? 😀 Oh hey, I’ll keep this short for now since I’m off to buy a new mobile phone. I’m so excited!
Last Week On The Blog
- My Week in a Wrapped #14
- Teaser Tuesday #25: Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
- Waiting on Wednesday #31: The Sin Eater’s Daughter
- Currently Reading│Book Beginning : Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
- Book Blogger Hop: January 2nd – 8th
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Book Review: Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
- Book Review: Deviation (Clone Chronicles #2)